If this is your first time consigning with us:
1: Bring in your gently used Women, Men's and Kids clothing, shoes, or accessories. (Children's clothing are accepted up to Size 8)
2: For your first visit, we're able to go through 25 clothing items (clothing, handbags, shoes, and accessories) or 15 home good items and give back what we don’t accept.
3: We will then process your items. Pricing is done accordingly by brand, style and condition. We suggest walking through our stores to get a sense of our price points.
4: Once your item sells you’ll receive 40% of the selling price within your account with us. You’re able to pick up the cash in store, receive a check upon request, or use it as store credit.
No appointment needed. Come in anytime to open your account.
(It is preferred that you come in an hour before we close to allow time for staff to go through items, go over consignment policies, and answer any questions you may have.)
All big furniture items must be approved prior to bringing them into our store. Please email pictures to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure items would be taken in and sold consider:
- Items are clean, in good condition- no stains, fading, odorless, or excessive wear.
- Current styles that were purchased within the past 2 years.
- Be conscious of what season we’re currently taking.
Our consignment period is 45 days. All items will have a minimum time of 45 days on the floor to be sold, after which the items will become eligible for donation. This is so we are able to keep our store fresh with new items!
Items we don't accept:
**Bottoms are generally not a good seller, and our staff tends to be very picky on accepting them
- Children’s clothing over size 8
- Anything that is stained, tarnished, overly worn, or anything with an odor.
- Evening wear and formal wear. This includes business suits, dress pants, gowns, button-up shirts, and wedding attire.
- Any styles that have not been purchased within the last two years.
- Scarves, gloves, hats, glasses, and non name brand sunglasses.
- Vintage items
- Lingerie & bathing suits
- Plain, solid color shirts and camisoles
- Children’s used toys or play items
- Dishes, glasses, or serving sets/place settings
- No brass or silver items
- Cookingware, silverware, hardware, glassware, stemware or china
- Items smaller than your hand
- Linens and fabrics
- Electronics, appliances, instruments, sporting goods
- Unframed art
- Out of season items
- Anything in poor condition
- Sofa-beds, armoires, entertainment units, china cabinets
- Black lacquer/formica furniture
- Dated decor
- Lamps without shades
- Tables without chairs